Sunday, November 18, 2012

One door closes...

Sooooo, it appears I am once again going to take a stab at blogging my life's adventures. I feel like now would be a great time to start holding myself accountable a little more often and share my journey. It's been so long since I tried to get in touch with myself. And yes, I do know that sounds a bit odd... I had my last day at a job I have been working at around three and a half years and it feels odd. I will obviously miss the money, but I will not miss the negativity. My time could be better spent doing something different. I really need to focus and take the time to take care of myself and my family instead of being twisted up for hours while I am working and then for hours afterwards. Let's just say the next several weeks are a bit of an experiment for me with some little life changes. I will have to see if I can commit myself to the blogging once again. Only time will tell on this one... Thought for the day: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment