Friday, August 14, 2009

A Free Weekend!

I am so excited that I have this weekend off from work! YAY! Not that I have been working forever, mind you. I have only been working a week and a half, however since the weekend is the main time my dear husband gets off as well, its pretty darn exciting. My Mom is taking us to a fancy steakhouse and frankly right now, I feel like I could use the pampering. And for no other reason other than its fun (instead of an ER visit), my son will spend the night at my in-laws. I love my son more than I could ever express, however I do look forward to time alone with my husband. We have both been under a little more stress, so it will be nice to talk and not be waylaid by an exuberant two-year old.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment