Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Long Day

So while I know that I am blessed, today is not one of those days when I truly felt that way. I was so tired when I woke up and then the day never let up. A couple of hours after I got up this morning I discovered my freezer was leaking water. Now I have to say, having been a little on the ignorant side I googled the problem. The problem wasn't so much leaking water as it was everything in my freezer thawing!!!

Now clearly the freezer did not understand (it being an inanimate object and everything) that money does not grow on trees. I cannot just replace all of the expensive food sitting in there right now! And now folks my useless ranting is over. I will be at peace with the newest bump in the road...

Life will always be an adventure and I just have to make sure I am ready for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment